- First day working remote
- We stay home and wait
- Stretching the legs & (some) social distancing
- Confirmation arrives, stocking up
- Finding routine in irregular times
- New challenges with the remote working
- Noticeable changes
- Finding a pattern
- COVID-19 Lock Down
- First week, check
- Weekend plans? You know stay away from people as much as possible.
- Game night as the pause begins
- Streets empty as everyone builds furniture and plays games
- Staying sane
- Keeping date night going
- Socializing remote
- Friday feeling? TGIF?
- House Parties not Street Parties
- Running in the rain
- Betting on unknowns
- Optimizing the lockdown life
- Community Support
- Virtual Social Closeness
- Friday night: Virtual Happy Hours & Games
- Four Weeks In
- Discovering the new exciting
- A Weekend Getaway in Quarantine
- Rain and games
- Looking for escapes
- Escape to the Country
- An upstate retreat for some ‘normalcy’
- Rediscovering New York as lockdown eases
A week today was the first time I started working from home. In that time streets have definitely got emptier but not necessarily day over day, I think Monday was still the quietest. Started the day with a 9am call and yesterday was crazy at work as everyone seemed to start reacting to Coronavirus, so didn’t wake up early enough for a walk.
Did manage to take a walk this afternoon. We went to our favourite local coffee shop, Seven Grams. We went yesterday with the idea of buying some coffee beans, partly to support local businesses in this time. Yesterday they didn’t have any, more success today.
Danielle cooked dinner tonight, got in a 40 minute walk before dinner as work calmed down.
Interesting this evening, friends from Australia and England both reached out to say hi and check in. Very appreciated, just interesting it happened at the same time. NYC seems worse off/more prepared than London/Melbourne? Most things in London sound like they’re open, quite the contrast to NY.