- First day working remote
- We stay home and wait
- Stretching the legs & (some) social distancing
- Confirmation arrives, stocking up
- Finding routine in irregular times
- New challenges with the remote working
- Noticeable changes
- Finding a pattern
- COVID-19 Lock Down
- First week, check
- Weekend plans? You know stay away from people as much as possible.
- Game night as the pause begins
- Streets empty as everyone builds furniture and plays games
- Staying sane
- Keeping date night going
- Socializing remote
- Friday feeling? TGIF?
- House Parties not Street Parties
- Running in the rain
- Betting on unknowns
- Optimizing the lockdown life
- Community Support
- Virtual Social Closeness
- Friday night: Virtual Happy Hours & Games
- Four Weeks In
- Discovering the new exciting
- A Weekend Getaway in Quarantine
- Rain and games
- Looking for escapes
- Escape to the Country
- An upstate retreat for some ‘normalcy’
- Rediscovering New York as lockdown eases
Wednesday means date night, we cooked chicken parm with homemade marinara sauce. I’ve said it before, if there’s one skill I’m going to come out of here much improved will be cooking!
The other highlight of Wednesday’s has been Survivor on TV. We used to try and go out for dinner every Wednesday but it’s nice that there’s something else to look forward to aside from the fact it’s hump day!
It’s been a busy couple of weeks at work which at least means the work days go quickly and keeps me occupied.
Tweet of the Day
Leave a comment