- First day working remote
- We stay home and wait
- Stretching the legs & (some) social distancing
- Confirmation arrives, stocking up
- Finding routine in irregular times
- New challenges with the remote working
- Noticeable changes
- Finding a pattern
- COVID-19 Lock Down
- First week, check
- Weekend plans? You know stay away from people as much as possible.
- Game night as the pause begins
- Streets empty as everyone builds furniture and plays games
- Staying sane
- Keeping date night going
- Socializing remote
- Friday feeling? TGIF?
- House Parties not Street Parties
- Running in the rain
- Betting on unknowns
- Optimizing the lockdown life
- Community Support
- Virtual Social Closeness
- Friday night: Virtual Happy Hours & Games
- Four Weeks In
- Discovering the new exciting
- A Weekend Getaway in Quarantine
- Rain and games
- Looking for escapes
- Escape to the Country
- An upstate retreat for some ‘normalcy’
- Rediscovering New York as lockdown eases
Monday was one of the quietest days in a while. After the invigorating run on Sunday started to look for any budget home exercise equipment such as a treadmill or running machine. Wanted something that wasn’t too flimsy, but also easily storable and not something that would cost too much – are we going to use it after this over? I don’t know, probably not that much. But also, when is this over?
That’s the question no one knows the answer to.
Participated in an office sweep stakes recently, a bet on when we’ll be back in the office. $10 for a guess, winnings pooled into a gift voucher for a local business once this is all over. My guess June 15th. Optimistic? Pessimistic? No idea.
We had a trip to Colorado booked at the end of May to visit a couple of Danielle’s friends who live out there, seems likely/certain that’s going to be cancelled. It’s all very weird, namely the unknowns.