- First day working remote
- We stay home and wait
- Stretching the legs & (some) social distancing
- Confirmation arrives, stocking up
- Finding routine in irregular times
- New challenges with the remote working
- Noticeable changes
- Finding a pattern
- COVID-19 Lock Down
- First week, check
- Weekend plans? You know stay away from people as much as possible.
- Game night as the pause begins
- Streets empty as everyone builds furniture and plays games
- Staying sane
- Keeping date night going
- Socializing remote
- Friday feeling? TGIF?
- House Parties not Street Parties
- Running in the rain
- Betting on unknowns
- Optimizing the lockdown life
- Community Support
- Virtual Social Closeness
- Friday night: Virtual Happy Hours & Games
- Four Weeks In
- Discovering the new exciting
- A Weekend Getaway in Quarantine
- Rain and games
- Looking for escapes
- Escape to the Country
- An upstate retreat for some ‘normalcy’
- Rediscovering New York as lockdown eases
Almost everyone chose to work from home today. Everyone’s saying they’ll come in on Monday but to be honest it feels like everyone is just waiting for the official “stay home” communication. It’s already happening in other places.
This evening Danielle and I were going to see Mrs Doubtfire on Broadway with some friends. However, as mentioned yesterday, that is now closed. Instead we ended up staying in – not that there’s a lot of choice!
Also confirmed: Danielle’s offices are officially closed for next week. No word on mine yet. It’s strange, we both expected mine to be the first to close.
Tweet of the day:
Leave a comment